What information is being collected?
- We may collect, store and use the following types of personal information:
- information about your computer and your visits, as well as the use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, search engine type, referral source, length of visit, and number of pages visited);
- information relating to any transaction between Ed-Vision and you;
- information you provide us with when registering (your name, surname, address, telephone, e-mail addresses, payment information, JMBG or ID Number);
- information you provide to us for communication purposes between Ed-Vision and you (e-mail address, address and mobile number);
- any other information you choose to send us.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser where that information is stored. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser searches for a page from the server. This allows the web server to identify and monitor the activity of the web browser for more efficient and faster loading of the content of our web site.
All cookie information is used to help us identify repeat visitors so we can track customer behavior and interest. The data we collect is aggregated. Cookies are not connected to your computer and you can block them in your browser.
Use of your private information
- The personal information provided through this website will be used for the following purposes:
- website management,
- improving your search through personalization of the website,
- to use the Services on the Website,
- sending invoices,
- sending electronic notices,
- submit our newsletters and other marketing materials regarding our or third party business that we think you may be interested in (you can notify us at any time if you no longer wish to receive these marketing materials).
We will not share your personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes without your express consent.
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will keep all personal information you provide on our secure servers.
You are responsible for the correctness and storage of passwords and user details.
- You may ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
- You may order us by email at any time not to use your personal information for marketing purposes.
You may order us by email at any time not to use third party websites
The Website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party (third party) websites.
Please let us know if your personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.